Sunday, August 26, 2007

All Your Questions Answered

Now that we are all used to Kodak Gallery for photos, I have decided to try something different for a while. Why?
1. I thought it would be nice to be able to put a little more text with each thing and keep people posted on what we are up to.
2. I like that you can click on the photos and see a higher res photo.
3. It uploads really easily with Picasa.
4. You can add comments more easily.
5. It will send you an email when I add posts (I think I can set that up on this site) so I don't have to always remember to tell you.

Don't expect long rambling posts about the meaning of life. I will use it mostly for photos! If I am writing long posts (with the exception of this one), I should probably be working.


This leads to the last question. Terebene is an old drug from the 1800s. Since the login name is also used for other things, it helps keep this just for family and friends.

Hopefully, I will post photos reasonably often but we all know the reality. Let me know what you think!

No comments: