Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blog subscription

If you would rather subscribe to the feed of our blog, you can do so at the bottom of the blog. You can choose Google (which will put it on your personal homepage for Google, if you have one. LiveBookmarks will make a new bookmark that is automatically updated on your toolbar. There are a couple of others if you are a Yahoo user or have another blog program.

Alternatively, if you would rather I emailed the blog to you when I update, I can do that. This may be slow if you still have dial-up. If you want me to email it to you, just send me an email and tell me. I don't want to bug you with it if you don't care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the most beautiful little girl on the planet!!

Love,
a very objective Grandma :)